Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We report. You decide.

I am going to try to post barley prices during the plebiscite period on the sidebar to the right. If they aren't 100% up to date, please do not get on my case too much; I do have other work that does not involve barley prices and it must also get done.

CWB prices are taking off the CWB website. WCE prices come from the WCE website. North Dakota prices come from here. Montana prices come from the USDA. More prices can be added. I still need to track down the Agricore United export feed barley price and others and add more deliver points. If you have any suggestions, comments are open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand that you can view AU prices through their website.

The main menu has a farmer category. Under this go to premium services and then non-board prices. The price you are looking for is export barley.

One does need to have an AU user id.